Hose guide which ensures that the hose is distributed tidily over the whole width of the drum when being wound up. The hose guide is necessary for water hose and high-pressure hose above 50 m.
- Hose guide blocking with this blocking the hose guide is fastened to the ground so that the guide stands still in front of the spraying path and the reel goes in its entirety backwards and forwards
- Speed control this is an automatic speed control which provides for a constant running speed with more or less hose on the drum, to be used with water hose or high-pressure hose of more than 60/70 m. (this can only be done on mechanical speed control)
- Universal joint to 1 passage instead of 3/4 , this is for less resistance (pressure drop) at the water dosing
- Double drum here water hose and high-pressure hose can be mounted
- This is applied where spraying and water dosing are often alternated