The Logitec Plus Big-Bale doser bunker DB40 is the perfect solution for processing large compressed bales up to 2.60 m high. The Big-Bale DB40 recovers the original volume of the substrate as it was before compression, without affecting the structure of the substrate.
The Logitec Plus Big-Bale doser bunker DB40 is easy to move with a pallet truck or forklift. In practice, the DB40 has been shown to have multiple applications, requires minimal investment and pays for itself quickly.
The Logitec Plus Big-Bale doser bunker DB40 has proven in practice to be multi-functional, can be used in combination with almost all brand-name filling and capping machines, and can be equipped with many options to make life easier.
Mobile, and high-quality construction with limited maintenance
High operational reliability with simple and safe controls
High capacity and good connection to the potting soil machine
Maximum output volume and retention of structure (R.H.P)
Compact working position dimensions (l x w x h) 2.99 x 1.66 x 2.42 m (2.99 m height with extension plates)
Small weight from 1.080 to 1.280 kg
- Adjustable wooler for optimal output volume
- An automatic single or double water dose-measuring system
- Extra extension plates for processing Big-bales up to 2.60 m high
- 2 Large wheels (468 x 135 mm) for unpaved grounds
- 2 Swivelling wheels (160 x 70 mm) for paved grounds
- Frequency controller on the chain motor for higher capacity
- Safety fence and doors at the back of the bunker
- Vertically adjustable plate for the processing of half Big-bales
- CSA/UL version (for North American Market)
- Electrical equipment suitable for 220V/50-60 Hz/1- or 3-phase
COMPLETE MIXING LINE
You can add the BB40 to a complete mixing line with other Logitec machinery