Logitec Plus Big-Bale doser bunker
The Logitec Plus Big-Bale doser bunker DB40 is the perfect solution for processing large compressed bales up to 2.60 m high. The Big-Bale DB40 recovers the original volume of the substrate as it was before compression, without affecting the structure of the substrate.
The Logitec Plus Big-Bale doser bunker DB40 is easy to move with a pallet truck or forklift. In practice, the DB40 has been shown to have multiple applications, requires minimal investment and pays for itself quickly.
The Logitec Plus Big-Bale doser bunker DB40 has proven in practice to be multi-functional, can be used in combination with almost all brand-name filling and capping machines, and can be equipped with many options to make life easier.
Mobile, and high-quality construction with limited maintenance
High operational reliability with simple and safe controls
Suitability for processing Big-bales of (l x w x h) (0.80 to 1.20) x 1.20 x 2.60 m
High capacity and good connection to the potting soil machine
Maximum output volume and retention of structure (R.H.P)
Compact working position dimensions (l x w x h) 2.99 x 1.66 x 2.42 m (2.99 m height with extension plates)
Small weight from 1.080 to 1.280 kg
- Adjustable wooler for optimal output volume
- An automatic single or double water dose-measuring system
- Extra extension plates for processing Big-bales up to 2.60 m high
- 2 Large wheels (468 x 135 mm) for unpaved grounds
- 2 Swivelling wheels (160 x 70 mm) for paved grounds
- Frequency controller on the chain motor for higher capacity
- Safety fence and doors at the back of the bunker
- Vertically adjustable plate for the processing of half Big-bales
- CSA/UL version (for North American Market)
- Electrical equipment suitable for 220V/50-60 Hz/1- or 3-phase
You can add the BB40 to a complete mixing line with other Logitec machinery