With the Bercomex CRM binding machine, get more bouquets of flowers in less time. The Bercomex CRM binding machine holds any type of flower fully automatically without effort and in the blink of an eye, from a large bouquet of roses to a small bouquet of tulips; and always at high speed, so you can tie more flowers in less time, resulting in even corsages.
With the Bercomex CRM binding machine you will save time and your production capacity will increase significantly. Several types of tying are possible thanks to the adjustable elastic tension, so you can use this binding machine for any type of flower or bouquet.
Every year, more than 2.5 billion bouquets are bound using the Bercomex CRM binding machine. Time and again, this binding machine has demonstrated that it is reliable, rugged and low-maintenance. The low failure rate means that your processing can continue without interruptions.
- Measurements: 320 x 500 x 660 mm
- Weight: 35 Kg
- Capacity: 60 strokes/minute
- Warranty: 12 months/750.000 bindings
You decide how tightly the flowers are bound. Thanks to the adjustable elastic tension, the CRM binding machine effortlessly binds anything from a small bunch of tulips up to a generous bouquet of flowers. All bouquets are bound in the same manner and at the same height, so you always end up with an identical bunch of flowers. The special binding method also makes it easy to take the elastic band off the bunch.
The CRM binding machine is incredibly fast at sixty strokes a minute. Because the machine is made from stainless steel, aluminum and plastic, it is robust and sturdy. The machine has proven its reliability and durability for 30 years. No time loss due to stagnation or extensive maintenance.
The CRM binding machine is available as a stand-alone or it can be integrated in the flower processing line.
- Automatic protection against elastic breakage
- Power supply: 230 Volt, 1 phase, neutral and earth, 50-60 Hz
- Suitable for all flowers and bouquets
- Robust and durable
- High speed
- Frequency controlled for smooth binding stroke
- Either working from the left to the right or from the right to the left
- Manual operation or integration in a Bercomex, Olimex or Van den Berg flower processing line