Our grafting clip special for stems is ultra slim and has an extra slot for attaching a support rod. The grafting clip special for stems was developed so that the plants can be grafted according to the Japanese grafting method (the so-called head grafting).
The grafting clip special for stems is made of soft and flexible material (NP-medical-cured) and has an excellent light density. This guarantees easy grafting and prevents damage to the plant during planting and subsequent plant growth.
We have several sizes that adapt to different plants and stems.
- 1,0 mm
- 1.2 mm
- 1.5 mm
- 2.0 mm
- More grip compared to the standard grafting clip.
- Graft according to the Japanese grafting method (head-grafting) .
- Suitable for placing a supporting rod.
- Made of silicon.
- Prevents damage to plants.
- Easy to use - just squeeze and apply.
- Available in a variety of sizes.