Koppert Dombo Sowing Machine
The Koppert Dombo sowing machine was one of the first seeders developed by the brand. Made of stainless steel, this machine is self-propelled and starts electrically with 3 forward gears and 3 reverse gears.
Activated by means of an 11 CV gasoline engine, the Koppert Dombo sowing machine assures the drive to the sowing part through a gearbox. The seeding part can be connected via the electrical seeding connection separately from the drive part. The Koppert Dombo sowing machine has continuous cage wheels that are provided with a non-slip rubber profile.
During sowing, the seeder makes a furrow in the ground into which the seeds fall. They are then covered again by the rear roller. Seed distance, row width and seed depth are fully adjustable with this machine. The machine has the capacity to sow an area of 1000 m2 in one hour.
- The sowing part can be uncoupled separately from the driving part by an electric sowing clutch
- The machine has cage-wheels with a special rubber profile for anti-slime
- Electrical clutch "stop" and "start" to maintain from the steering-gear and free wheel clutch for control sowing
- During operation the machine makes a gully into the ground in which the seeds will fall. These seeds will be covered by the covering wheel
- The sowing distance, row distance and sowing depth are fully adjustable with this machine
- The minimum row distance is 5,5 cm and the sow distance is adjustable from 1 till 5 cm
- The machine is deliverable in working widths of 105 till 142 cm (maximum 16 rows)
- The machine has a capacity the cover a surface of approx. 2000 m2 in one hour