Koppert Profi Sowing Machine
The stainless steel Koppert Profi sowing machine is the worthy successor to the Dombo; it is a shortened version without electrical components, and therefore entirely mechanical. It is a self-propelled machine, electrically started with 3 forward and 3 reverse gears and it achieves the same results as a heavy equipment but with a simpler construction and lighter weight.
The Koppert Profi sowing machine is driven by a 9 or 11 HP gasoline engine, which ensures a drive to the sowing part through a gearbox. The seeding part can be connected via the electrical seeding connection separately from the drive part. The machine has continuous cage wheels that are provided with a rubber profile for anti-slip. Exhaust system for the remaining seeds. Mechanical connection that must be activated from the control and neutral connection.
While sowing, it draws a furrow in the ground where the seeds fall to be covered again by the rear roller. Seed distance, row width and seed depth are fully adjustable with this machine. The machine has the capacity to sow an area of 1000 m2 in one hour.
- The machine is usable for sowing almost all kinds of seeds, up to a diameter of 4 mm
- The machine is driven by an 8 hp fuel engine, which also drives the sowing part on
- The sowing part can be uncoupled separately from the driving part
- The machine has 3 gears forwards and 1 gear backwards
- During operation the machine makes a gully into the ground in which the seeds will fall; these seeds will be covered by the covering wheel
- The sowing distance, row distance and sowing depth are fully adjustable with this machine
- The machine has cage-wheels with differential foresee with extra walk-way
- The minimum distance in the row is 6,5 cm
- The machine has a total width of 105 cm
- It is able to cover a surface of approx. 1500 m2 in one hour