Our grafting clip standard for stems is made of NP medical cured material to prevent burns to the stem. This type of material is based on many years of experience in the horticultural sector. The grafting clip standard for stems has been developed to graft various types of plants according to the Japanese grafting method, the so-called head grafting, and it is suitable for inserting a support rod.
The grafting clip standard for stems is made of soft and flexible material with excellent light density. This material ensures easy grafting and prevents damage to the plants during grafting and during the subsequent growth of the plant.
We have a wide variety of sizes that adapt to different plants and stems.
- 1,2 mm
- 1.3 mm
- 1.5 mm
- 1.55 mm
- 1.6 mm
- 1.8 mm
- 2.0 mm
- 2.5 mm
- Graft according to the Japanese grafting method (head-grafting)
- Suitable for placing a supporting rod
- Made of silicon
- Prevents damage to plants
- Easy to use - just squeeze and apply
- Available in a variety of sizes